Salo’s chief people officer, Kaleen Robinson, was a guest on the Ivy Podcast.
The podcast is known for its conversations, insights, and case studies from “the most accomplished executives from global organizations.”
Kaleen’s episode was titled, “The People-first advantage approach in a competitive talent landscape.” Kaleen discussed a wide-range of topics with host Angela Alberty, including:
- The changing talent delivery model
- Expectations of today’s talent prospects
- The benefits of a People-first workplace approach
- The importance of company purpose for employee satisfaction
- Why policies need to be adaptable for each employee
- Why Salo consultants are employees (not contractors)
- Salo’s DEI approach
- How the future of work depends on fulfilling employee and business needs simultaneously
Salo is a national talent firm focused on making work meaningful. We connect vetted experts in finance, accounting, and HR with organizations who need their expertise. We put people first in everything we do, because we believe when people are empowered and inspired, amazing things happen. Organizations get the confidence and capacity to turn possibility into progress, while our experts get careers that are fulfilling and flexible.