Wondering how your organization can:
- foster creativity and innovation
- strengthen employee motivation and engagement?
- build trust in leadership?
- improve your bottom line?
You’re not alone. And Salo can help.
Using the nine key characteristics outlined in Salo’s guide to People-First workplaces, we created a webinar, Why Being People-First is Good for Business, featuring Salo CEO Lisa Brezonik and Vice President of Strategy, Adam Sprecher.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- what “The Age of Talent” means for all businesses
- how purpose builds engagement, trust, and meaningful work
- why community is essential in building workplace culture
- why putting people first goes is more than an HR strategy
Watch the full webinar here:
At Salo, we are building a world that works better together. By connecting senior consultants in finance, accounting, or HR with organizations in need of experts, we propel everyone forward. Ready to transform possibility into progress? Connect with us today.