Check out our 10 most read articles of 2021.
Salo’s top 10 LinkedIn articles of 2021 cover a diverse number of topics. From positivity tips and Salo’s proprietary guide to people-first work to retention tools and your top consultant questions answered, there was something for just about everybody. Here’s our full line-up so you can make sure you didn’t miss something that the rest of our LinkedIn audience loved.
1. Get to know six Salo lady leaders
Check out insights and advice from six fierce female Salo leaders!
2. Today is the tomorrow we’ve been waiting for
It’s the first workday of 2021. Salo’s CEO tells us why now is the time for optimism.
3. 5 ways to increase positivity at work
We all spend a lot of time at work. Let’s make the best of it.
4. Considering consulting? Your top 10 questions answered
Get the answers the top 10 questions people ask when considering consulting.
5. A guide to people-first workplaces
Want to attract top talent? Learn about Salo’s proprietary people-first workplace model in this landmark report.
6. Salo DEI Update: Lots of progress and still lots to do
Learn about Salo’s recent DEI initiatives and what we (and the whole talent industry) need to do next.
7. 10 ways to interrupt bias in the workplace
How do you reduce bias in the workplace? You interrupt it.
8. How to change your career at any age
Get tips for changing careers, whether you’re 30, 40, 50, or 60.
9. Employee retention tools that make a difference
Go beyond “stay interviews” and have more meaningful talent retention conversations.
10. Overcoming overworking: 15 tips for taking your life back
All work and no play makes you… totally burned out. Check out these tips from Salo’s Allie Davis on how to tame your workaholic tendencies.